- Consent matters
- Compliance with relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, etc.
- Personal Information to be collected
(3) Date of birth
(5) Phone number
(6) E-mail address-IP address
(7) Company name
(8) Search history
(9) Geographic location, approximate location
(10) When you make an inquiry, in addition to the information we have already collected about you, we will also provide you with a message when you make an inquiry directly to us.Receive the message content and attachments.
- How we use your Personal Information
We will use your personal information only within the scope of the following purposes or within the scope of the purpose of use that is clear from the acquisition status.
(1) Operation of our Services
(2) Operation and maintenance of our website
(3) Improve and expand the usability of our website.
(4) Distribution of newsletters related to our services
(5) Development of our services
(6) Market research and questionnaire survey for the purpose of improving our services
(7) Sending coupon tickets according to your country, area, date of birth, gender, hobbies, etc.
(8) Your name, mobile number, and e-mail address will be used to respond to inquiries and consultations from customers, verify your identity, and other personal information.To improve the quality of communication and telephone correspondence
(9) Prevention and discovery of illegal activities against the Company or a third party
(10) Use based on other laws and regulations and use for legal compliance
(11) Other uses related to the above
- Consignment of personal information
In order to facilitate our operations and provide you with a better service, we may use your personal information for the delivery of goods, the processing of orders and payments, and other reasons.We may entrust the handling of your personal information to a partner company.
- Shared use
The Company may jointly use the personal information provided by customers with affiliated companies.In this case, in addition to the above purposes of use, we will use it in accordance with the purposes of use of each affiliated company.In the case of joint use, the person in charge of management shall be the Company.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company does not disclose personal information to third parties (contractors or third parties) without the consent of the customer, except in cases where there is the prior consent of the customer or where it is permitted by laws and regulations.This Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any liability for any loss or damage caused by the use of the Website.We will not provide it to you.
- Management system of Personal Information
In order to prevent the leakage, falsification, use and loss of personal information, the Company shall comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations and implement the following management system.We will take appropriate measures based on this system.
(1) We will endeavor to retain your data only for as long as necessary to provide services to you.Your personal information will be used when you terminate your use of your user account on our website by the method of providing your personal information.We will delete your personal information when it becomes clear that there is a reason for your request to stop using or delete your personal information.
(2) The Company will ensure that officers and employees are aware of the appropriate handling of personal information, and will take appropriate measures to ensure that personal information is handled properly.We also provide training and supervision.
(3) When entrusting the handling of personal information to an outside party, we will strictly select the outsourced party and provide appropriate management and guidance regarding the handling of personal information.We will do it.
- Disclosure, update, reproduction, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information held by the Company
Please contact our inquiry desk for requests to disclose, update, duplicate, discontinue use, or delete personal information provided to us.It is not.
- CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the following rights and we are legally obliged to respond within 1 month of receiving your request.It will be.If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our inquiry desk.
(1) To disclose certain parts of the personal information collected to businesses that collect personal information of consumers;
(2) to request the deletion of personal information about consumers that we have collected;
(3) to seek an injunction against a company that sells consumer personal information;
- GDPR Data Protection Rights
All users have the following rights and we are legally obliged to respond within one (1) month of receiving your request.If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our inquiry desk.
(1) Access Rights
The right to request a copy of your personal information.Such services may incur fees as set forth by the Company.
(2) Right to correct personal information
The right to request the correction of personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
(3) Right to delete personal information
The right to request the deletion of your personal information.
(4) Restrictions on the use of personal information
The right to request restrictions on the use of personal information.
(5) Right of opposition
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information we do.
(6) Right to acquire personal information
You have the right to request that the personal information we collect be transferred to other organizations or directly to you.
- Contact Us
Reception hours 10 o'clock to 18 o'clock (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and our company holidays).）
- Other Precautions regarding the use of our site
We follow the standard procedure of using log files.These files are recorded when visitors visit the website.
The information collected by the log files includes the Internet Protocol address, browser type, and Internet service provider.This may include the number of clicks, date and time stamps, reference/end pages, and more.
This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.The purpose of collecting information is to manage the website, analyze trends to improve our services, and collect demographic information.
(2) About cookies
A COOKIE IS A SMALL DATA FILE SENT FROM A WEB SERVER TO YOUR BROWSER THAT IS STORED ON YOUR PC'S HARD DRIVE.It's a great place to start.You can change your browser settings to disable cookies, but in that case, you will not be able to use all services on the site.It will only be gone.
- To identify and access information about your use of the Site (cookies are used when you register or connect to the Services).(It will be active with the "Start" button.)
To identify the pages you visit and analyze your behavior so that you can make suggestions according to your needs (we may use this information to personalize your experience).If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to comply with the Terms and conditions of this Agreement.We have the right to use the services of third parties to track your behavior and to improve the Services (provided, however, that:Information transmitted through these services will be anonymized).
In order to understand the collection and use of personal information on other external sites, we will comply with the personal information terms and conditions set forth by such external sites.We recommend that you check it yourself.
Use of our Website by minors under the age of 13
- Governing law and Jurisdiction
16. Use of your location information
While using our application, in order to provide the functionality of our application, we may, with your prior permission, use your personal information.We may collect information about your location.If allowed, that location information is also collected when the application is closed or not in use.Location information is required to enable automatic check-in.
We also analyze and contextualize data for the purpose of providing accurate location intelligence to our customers.This location can be used to improve the business implications of advertising, audience segmentation, people movement analysis, and better understanding of customer movement patterns.To improve decision-making, assist municipalities in urban planning by deepening their understanding of movement patterns, and use location information as a tool for similar purposes.This data may be used for the purpose of improving and analyzing the various services we provide.
All major mobile device operating systems require mobile device users to control the type of data that is collected in and through the app.You can also use the following methods: ***********
Learn more about Apple's instructions on how to control your location settings on your iOS device： https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203033.
Learn more about Apple's instructions on how to limit ad tracking on iOS devices： https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074.
For other privacy-related settings for iOS, select Settings from the home screen of your mobile device, and then select Privacy.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Learn how to control your device's location settings： https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6179507?hl=en&ref_topic=6179522.
Learn how to limit ad tracking on your Android device： https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/3118621?hl=en.
Data collection via Bluetooth
On all major mobile device OS, mobile device users can disable Bluetooth functionality.
You can disable Bluetooth by opening "Settings" from the device's home screen, selecting "Bluetooth" and turning off Bluetooth.
From the home screen of the device, open "Settings" and in "Wireless and Network" you can disable Bluetooth.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze usage of our Services.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.We use the data we collect to track and monitor your use of our Services.This data is shared with other Google services.Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize ads in its ad network.
Firebase is a service provided by Google Inc.
We also recommend that you review Google's policies to protect your data： https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
To learn more about the types of information Firebase collects, please visit this pageHow Google Uses Information From Sites Or Apps That Use Our Services）： https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
We may use your personal information to provide you with newsletters, marketing materials, promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.We may contact you with information that may be of interest to you.You may unsubscribe from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions in the emails we send, or by contacting us.You may stop receiving some or all of these communications.
We may use email marketing service providers to manage and send emails to you.It's a good idea.
Mailchimp is an email marketing and sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
Our services may offer paid products and services.In such cases, we may use third-party services (e.g. payment processors) to process payments.
In-app payments at the Apple Store
Usage, performance and other
We may use third party service providers to better improve our services.
Google Places is a service operated by Google that uses HTTP requests to return information about locations.
The Google Place Service may collect information from you and your device for security purposes.
“Do Not Track” policy required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our services do not fall under the "Do Not Track" category.
However, some third-party websites record your browsing status.If you visit such a website, you can make settings in your web browser and let the website know that you do not want to be tracked.To enable or disable DNT, go to the settings page of your web browser.
Our services are not intended for persons under the age of 13.We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us.If we learn that we have collected personal data from someone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.We will take all necessary measures to ensure the safety of our customers.
If you need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information, and your country requires parental consent, we will process that information.We may ask for parental consent before collecting and using it.
Your privacy rights in the State of California (Shine the Light Act in the State of California)
Under Section 1798 of the California Civil Code (California's Shine the Light law), California residents who have established business relationships with us may not be able to access third-party dashboards.You may request information about the provision of personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes 1 time in 1 year.
If you would like information under the Shine the Light Act of California and are located in the State of California, please contact the contact details listed above.If you have any questions, please contact us.
Privacy Rights of Minor Users in California (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
Section 22581 of the California Business and Professions Code requires that California users under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services, and applications be registered with the California Business and Professions Code.You may request and obtain the removal of any content or information that you have publicly posted.
To request the deletion of such data, if you are a resident of the state of California, please use the contact details listed above.You can contact us.Please be sure to provide the email address registered with your account.
Please note that your request does not guarantee the complete or comprehensive removal of any content or information posted online, nor does it guarantee the complete or comprehensive removal of any content or information posted online.Please note that in some circumstances, the law may not allow or require deletion.